UF1500/UF3000/UF5000 Series UHF Band Pass Filters
The UF1500, UF3000 and UF5000 UHF band pass filters are tunable and exceptionally efficient. The UF1500 is rated for 1.5 kW average power at the filter output and the UF3000 is rated for 3.0 kW, both models are convection cooled. The Model UF5000 adds forced air cooling and this increases the power handling capability to 5.0 kW.
The filters are constructed of lightweight Aluminum Brass resonators. The Evanescent coupled TEM resonators are durable and provide a rugged design that tunes easily. Tuning elements are designed with the tuner in mind, allowing precise tuning for today’s stringent applications in significantly less time for additional cost savings. Multiple cross couplings are provided to increase rejection of transmitter out of band emissions. Six and eight pole designs are available for 8-VSB and COFDM applications and listed below. Input and output connections are 1-5/8 or 3-1/8-inch, unflanged.
- ATSC, DVB-T and ISDB-T
- Band tunable filter
- Tunable for 6, 7, or 8 MHz Channels
- Non-Critical and Critical Masks
- Reflective or constant impedance models
- Light weight aluminum construction
- Temperature Compensated Design
- Low insertion loss
- Fine-Matchers to optimize system performance
- Directional Couplers to monitor system performance
- Output Switching/Patching to test system performance
- Low Pass Harmonic Filters
UF1500/UF3000/UF5000 Series UHF Band Pass Filters Product Brochure