UF10k Series UHF Dual-Mode Band Pass Filters
The UF10k Series dual-mode UHF band pass filters are ERI’s most efficient filter design allowing 10 kW average power without any additional cooling, higher power levels can be obtained adding forced air cooling.
The filter pictured is an RF Channel 14, twelve-section reflective UHF band pass filter which is a complete system including a liquid cooled test load and a motorized coaxial switch at the filter output.
ERI developed the first dual-mode cavity filter for UHF broadcast in 1992 and it is the standard for high power, low loss, transmission filter systems. Silver plated Invar cavities provide exceptional temperature stability and efficiency. Multiple cross couplings are provided to increase rejection of transmitter out-of-band emissions. Six, eight, ten, twelve and fourteen pole designs for 8-VSB and COFDM applications and can be provided in either reflective or constant impedance configurations. Input and output connections, either coaxial or waveguide, are as specified per customer requirements. Aluminum frame is provided for floor or ceiling mount.
- 6, 8, 10, 12, and 14 section filter designs available
- Reflective and constant impedance configurations
- ATSC, DVB-T and ISDB-T
- 6, 7, or 8 MHz Channels
- Waveguide or Coaxial input and output
- Non-Critical and Critical Masks
- Temperature Compensated
- Ceiling or Floor-Mount Frame
- Fine-Matchers to optimize system performance
- Directional Couplers to monitor system performance
- Output Switching/Patching to test system performance
- Low Pass Harmonic Filters
UF10k Series UHF Dual-Mode Band Pass Filters Product Brochure