System Optimization Sweep
In conjunction with a System Optimization Service performed by ERI or a certified customer-appointed consultant, a system check is performed in order to optimize the VSWR performance of the complete FM and television RF system. As an additional option, this service can include a technician who is certified to climb towers to adjust transmission line fine matcher sections as directed by System Sweep Engineer.
- Optimizes System Performance
- Provides Critical Technical Expertise
- Ensures Longevity of System Reliability
- Meet with customer and their vendors to determine scope of work
- Provide detailed and documented results of these inspections
- Maintain records of all field inspections
- Consult with Andrew Broadcast Engineering
- This service does not include installation of any equipment.
Required customer supplied information:
- Detail tower and ice bridge drawings*
- Transmitter equipment room plans*
- Site plans as appropriate*
*Accuracy of these furnished drawings is the responsibility of the customer. ERI can furnish additional on-site field survey services to aid in this process and assure accuracy of information. In this case an additional fee will apply.
All designs, specifications, and availabilities of products and services presented in this publication are subject to change without notice.