Site Survey and Inspection Services
To ensure proper installation and system optimization, ERI offers a site survey and inspection service. Customers may order either or both of these services.
- Optimizes System Performance
- Simplifies and Speeds System Deployment
- Provides Critical Technical Expertise
For site surveys, the current site conditions are surveyed relative to implementation of possible new components.An Inspection Service may also be purchased.After the installation of ERI equipment, an inspection report is then provided to customers relative to the proper installation of ERI furnished components. Both ground and on-the-tower inspections are conducted.
- Meet with customer and their vendors to determine scope of work
- Provide detailed and documented results of these inspections
- Maintain records of all field inspections
- Consult with Andrew Broadcast Engineering
This service does not include installation of any equipment.
Required customer supplied information:
- Detail tower and ice bridge drawings*
- Transmitter equipment room plans*
- Site plans as appropriate*
*Accuracy of these furnished drawings is the responsibility of the customer. ERI can furnish additional on-site field survey services to aid in this process and assure accuracy of information. In this case an additional fee will apply.
All designs, specifications, and availabilities of products and services presented in this publication are subject to change without notice.