Low Band VHF Low Pass Harmonic Filters
ERI offers a series of high rejection, low-pass harmonic filters for transmitter power levels up to 45 kW for low band VHF applications.
ERI offers a series of high rejection, low-pass harmonic filters for transmitter power levels up to 45 kW for low band VHF applications. Chebyshev design parameters define element values which, when synthesized, provide 35 dB or greater rejection at the 2nd harmonic and greater than 40 dB to the 3rd harmonic. The oversized center section ensures optimal power handling capability. Each filter is individually tested and tuned for optimum electrical and mechanical performance. Measured test data is supplied with each filter.
- High Rejection through 3rd Harmonic
- Low Insertion Loss and VSWR
- Minimized Length
- Copper or Aluminum Construction
- Built-in Couplers Available
- Outer Conductor:Copper or Aluminum
- Insertion Length:115.88 in | 2943 mm
- VSWR:1.05: or better across channel
- Insertion Loss:0.05 dB or less over channel
- Rejection:> 35 dB at 2nd Harmonic, > 40 dB at 3rd Harmonic
- Specify flanged or unflanged input and output
- Specify operating channel with order
Low Band VHF Low Pass Harmonic Filters Product Brochure