The FM Educational Series low power horizontally polarized FM (88 – 108 MHz) antennas are specifically designed for optimum performance in low power applications. Each FM module utilizes horizontally polarized ring radiators to assure an omnidirectional pattern in the horizontal plane.
FM Educational Series Low Power Horizontally Polarized FM Antenna
- Product Line:FM
- Product Series:Educational Series
- Frequency Range:88 - 108 MHz
- Multiplexed Versions Available:No
- Broadband Applications:No
- Azimuth± 3 dB in free space
- VSWR at Input:1.5:1 or less ± 1.2 MHz typical
- Maximum Power Rating:0.8 kW
Educational FM antennas are specifically designed for optimum performance in low power applications. Each FM model utilizes horizontally polarized ring radiators to assure an omnidirectional pattern in the horizontal plane.
The FM-11A features a single ring element, the FM-22A uses two rings, the FM-33A employs three rings, and the FM-44A features four rings. In multi-ring antennas the vertical spacing between the rings is one wavelength. (Approximately 10’)
The FM antennas are designed for mounting on a pipe or pole with an outside diameter of 2 to 2-1/2 inches. (Two “U” bolts are provided with each antenna element.) Mounting poles, mounting brackets and transmission line are available at additional cost.
Includes mounting brackets and attachment hardware for up to 2 to 2-1/2 inch in diameter pipe or pole.
Type Number Definitiona - b A
- aModel: FM
- bNumber of Bays: 11 = 1 | 22 = 2 | 33 = 3 | 44 = 4
- DescriptionERI Model FM Educational FM Antenna, one bay
FM Educational Series Low Power Horizontally Polarized FM Antenna Product Brochure