Field Technical Advisory Service
With the rapid growth of the broadcast industry, there is predicted to be a shortage of knowledgeable installation crews.
- Optimizes System Performance
- Simplifies and Speeds System Deployment
- Provides Critical Technical Expertise
This service provides critical installation information for installers or other service providers under contract to ERI customers. Before installation, the scope of work and construction schedule are determined and product performance is verified. On-site technical advice is provided to tower crews.After installation, a ground check and general inspection of the transmission line are conducted and test data, observations, and documentation are provided.
- Meet with customer and their vendors to determine scope of work
- Provide detailed and documented results of these inspections
- Maintain records of all field inspections
- Consult with Andrew Broadcast Engineering
- This service does not include installation of any equipment.
Required customer supplied information:
- Detail tower and ice bridge drawings*
- Transmitter equipment room plans*
- Site plans as appropriate*
*Accuracy of these furnished drawings is the responsibility of the customer. ERI can furnish additional on-site field survey services to aid in this process and assure accuracy of information. In this case an additional fee will apply.
All designs, specifications, and availabilities of products and services presented in this publication are subject to change without notice.