FI136 Integrated Low Power FM Channel Combiner
ERI offers two models of integrated FM chanel combiners the FI136 and the FI836. These compact single cabinet FM tee combiners are cost effective alternatives to traditional reflective filter junction combiners.
ERI’s Model FI136 is a compact two channel FM combiner primarily intend for combining FM translators into a shared FM antenna. This product is a single wall mounted cabinet that combines any two FM channel, minimally separated by at least 1.6 MHz. The convection cooled FI136 is rated for up to 750 W per input and a combined output of 1.5 kW.
The combiner is temperature compensated and the filter set is constructed of lightweight Aluminum with copper resonators. Non-adjacent coupling increases rejection of transmitter out of band emissions. The combiner includes a single port directional coupler at the combined output and directional couplers for the combiner inputs are optionally available.
Features and Benefits
- Factory tuned to customer’s specified channels, yet can be easily field converted to any FM channel
- High stability temperature compensated cavities
- Ability to change frequency quickly and with a minimum of disassembly
- Compact filter
- Frequency Range:88 to 108 MHz
- Minimum Frequency Spearation:1.6 MHz
- Input Connectors:7-16 DIN female
- Output Connector:Specify 7/8-inch or 1-5/8-inch EIA flanged, male
- Input Power Handling Capability:750 watts per input
- 1.5 kW combined output
- Combiner Length:29.6 inches | 752 mm
- Combiner Width:24.0 inches | 610 mm
- Combiner Height:5.1 inches | 130 mm
- Combiner Weight:45 lbm | 20.4 kg
- VSWR:< 1.1:1, ±150 kHz, maximum
- Insertion Loss:< 0.60 dB
- Group Delay< 75 nsec overall variation ±150 kHz
FI136 Integrated Low Power FM Channel Combiner Product Brochure