Job Title: Tuning Technician Assistant
Technicians Assistants are responsible for helping with the tuning and testing of TV Antennas using mechanical drawings, engineering specifications and oral information supplied by the Tuning Technicians.
- Read and interpret mechanical drawings/sketches, work order traveler and other documents provided.
- Be a positive and helpful team member, Openly communicate in a professional manner with other team members and have an exceptional work ethic.
- Adhere to all safety practices, policies and procedures.
- Commit necessary effort and performance to ensure meeting productions schedules.
- Follow all Operations Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Meet production and efficiency standards while utilizing safe work habits at all times.
- Move finished products with use of overhead crane and/or fork truck.
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of equipment and work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor and/or Managers.
Other Required Skills/Requirements
All Assistants must pass ERI Fork Truck and Crane training.
Must have a technical interest and aptitude with the ability to work cooperatively with others.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
The ability to stand continuously is essential with occasional walking and sitting. The nature of this position will require employee to perform continuously a wide range of physical activities ranging from pushing and pulling, lifting and carrying heavy objects (50-100 lb), to climbing, crouching, kneeling, bending. Repetitive hand motions are also required.
Must be able to perform duties for 8-10 hours per day and up to 6 days per week.
High School Diploma required.