Job Title: RF Designer
Develops detailed design drawings per specifications from Engineering sketches, drawings, and notes.
- Analyzes engineering sketches, layouts, and related data to determine design factors.
- Performs a variety of calculations pertaining to angles, weights, dimensions, etc.
- Prepares assembly layouts and detailed, multi-viewed drawings based on engineering data and standard references using AutoCad and Inventor software.
- Makes adjustments or changes to drawings as directed.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, referring more complex issues to higher levels or Engineering input.
- Reviews Engineering Masters and part numbers utilizing company business software.
- May interface with the proper personnel to resolve in-house production or in-field assembly problems not requiring Engineering input.
- Typing, Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, email usage.
- Good communication skills; written and verbal.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
Sitting position; working at a computer monitor. No lifting or straining physical requirements.
2 year Technical degree in related field. 1-2 years experience in related field.