Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative will generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders; understanding and interpreting technical requirements; working with channel partners, providing technical information, generating interest, developing accounts, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source sales opportunities by answering incoming calls; Lead follow-up, Outbound cold calls and emails as needed.
- Develops sales opportunities by building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; Preparing quotations for End Users, Chanel Partners, and assisting Direct Sales as needed.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to Order Entry and payments to Finance for fulfillment, communicating expected delivery dates and estimated shipping cost to customers.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests as assigned by supervisor; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Works closely with Customer Service, Channel Partners, Direct Sales and Management.
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all information.
- Other duties as apparent or assigned.
Other Required Skills/Requirements
Able to communicate effectively and professionally, in both written and verbal forms, on a broad range of topics, both internal and external to the company. Able to write reports, business correspondence. Motivation for Sales, Strong listening and people skills, Strong phone presence, Customer focus, Teamwork, Closing Skills, Building relationships, Customer focus, Data Entry Skills, Professionalism, and Technical Understanding capacity.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
This job operates in a professional office environment, this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position travels very little. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience. A minimum of two years in a sales or sales support role. Spanish Speaking skills are a plus.